- 😊If you are not satisfied with the goods received, please contact us within 15 days after receipt, we will give you the best help! Please don't worry!
- 🍭Fast refund>>Partial or full refund depending on the situation.
- 🚢Shipping>>Shipping worldwide.
- ⏰Handling time>> Priority is given to delivery after payment.
Made of 6061 Aluminum, this unit utilizes a spring-loaded mechanism and an activate-by-wire system. When the activation mechanism is disturbed (by an animal or something else causing activity), the unit will activate. This device is compatible with flares and other signaling items, depending on situation and requirement.
- Sound alarm system
- Used to scare away animals or trespassers
- Built for outdoor security for camps, farms, homes, etc.
- (1) Perimeter Trip Alarm
- (1) Trigger Pin
- (1) Pull Ring
- Weight: 4.24 oz
- Dimensions: 3" H x 1" W x 1" L
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Color: Military Green
- Packaging Dimensions: ~ 1" H x 4" W x 9" L
- Installation Method: Surface-Mounted
- Sound Level: 172 dB
- Batteries Required?: No
- Assembled Diameter: 3.35 Inches
How to Use
Mount Camp Safe Alarm firmly to stationary surface. Tie trip wire to trigger pin and secure across the trespassing line:
Wire, string or nails work great for mounting. Simply use the edging or holes on the alarm:
load in signaling device (can use flares, bear deterrents, etc. depending on the situation):
Notice ball support. Keeps any signaling device you use tight so it doesn’t fall out when sitting in the environment for long periods of time:
Depending on the signaling device used, it can be anywhere between 125 dB to 175 dB sound rating.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com.